PRESS RELEASE: RYANTIME TV HITS THE ROAD

PRESS RELEASE: RYANTIME TV HITS THE ROAD

Woody’s has been an dreamy venue to get us launched and now we’re off to the races!

Though we won’t be doing the live shows at Woody’s on Tuesdays, we’re going to be doing super shows at different spots all over the city and beyond!

A [huge] thanks to Woody’s and their stellar staff for having us for our first 25 episodes!

Read more
SOME THOUGHTS FROM YOUR CONTRIBUTORS

SOME THOUGHTS FROM YOUR CONTRIBUTORS

Many gay, bi and trans men suffer because the images and voices surrounding us in our own communities do not reflect us in anyway and often just serve to ostracize us from our own spaces.

Read more
LGBTQ ACTIVISTS URGE THE REMOVAL OF SEX IDENTIFIERS ON ID CARDS

LGBTQ ACTIVISTS URGE THE REMOVAL OF SEX IDENTIFIERS ON ID CARDS

(TORONTO STAR) For years, having to tick one of two boxes to describe gender identity has left many feeling ticked off. Gender non-conforming, gender fluid or non-binary individuals, who don’t identify as male or female, were forced to choose a label they didn’t feel comfortable with. Lane Silas Patriquin, a 22-year-old...

Read more
27 OUT LGBTI ATHLETES SET TO COMPETE IN RIO

27 OUT LGBTI ATHLETES SET TO COMPETE IN RIO

(OUTSPORTS) The 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio will have a record number of publicly out lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex athletes. With three weeks to go before the Opening Ceremony, Outsports — along with Olympic and LGBT historian Tony Scupham-Bilton — have identified at least 27 out athletes who will...

Read more
AHMED BEN AMOR SURVIVES SUICIDE ATTEMPT

AHMED BEN AMOR SURVIVES SUICIDE ATTEMPT

According to close companions of Ahmed, the reason why he attempted suicide is because of the daily death threats and hate speech that he received in his Facebook inbox.

Read more
LINK: PRIDE TORONTO

LINK: PRIDE TORONTO

“Pride Toronto will not contribute to a culture of fear by responding to threats. Instead, we will continue to focus on creating a safe space for our community and city to enjoy the remainder of Pride Month.” Pride Toronto

Read more
PRIDE: LOOKING BACK

PRIDE: LOOKING BACK

PROGRESS IN PRIDE I just want to share with you something personal about what PRIDE means to me and why I live PRIDE every day of the year and why PRIDE is so important. I saw this photo in one of the many news articles out there that have been...

Read more
HOW YOU CAN HELP

HOW YOU CAN HELP

WE ARE NOT HELPLESS – WE CAN GET SHIT DONE! Everyone has heard about Orlando. Everyone is talking about Orlando. People are coming out in droves to donate blood. Some of us are too far to physically help. Some of us can not donate blood. We have seen candle light...

Read more