turnipHed is the Chief Editor at TURNIPSTYLE, Presenter & Producer of THE VOICE OF TURNIPSTYLE. The lifestyle magazine and podcast for [GBTQ+] Men.
HELP SUPPORT TURNIPSTYLE BY VISITING & SHOPPING AT...
Talk about a Crazy Week
First off make sure you head on over to turnipStyle to check out the damn sexy show art for this episode. The show art was inspired by the Modus Vivendi launch of the Blend collection.
So a Texan Congressman [big fucking surprise] wants to put us [homosexuals] on an island to see if we die out.
Ya let’s give that a try and see what happens! I give it 3 months and there would be a NEW Club Med!
Congrats to Tokyo on issuing their first equal marriage license. [Remember we don’t like to call it “gay” marriage because there isn’t anything different…it’s just equal marriage for all]
We have our 100th podcast coming up, send us your suggestions on what we should do to celebrate the occasion. Plus this means that turnipStyle turns 10 this December and that means the birth of “turnipHed” was 10 years ago.
It is almost like we are a network connection 10/100. Hopefully some geeks out there got that. Enjoy the show!
- Sad Socks – time to say goodbye to Nasty Pig Socks
- Nutscapes – broken here first now on UK National TV, it is taking off!
- Voicemail – don’t forget to send us your voice message
Snap the Strap
- Banning Poppers in the UK?
- Netherlands Ends Lifetime Blood Ban on Gay and Bisexual Men [Pink News UK]
- House of Commons to debate banning gay ‘cure’ therapies [Pink News UK]
- Flight Attendant Smuggles Drugs in Underwear [Daily Mail UK]
- Ergowear introduces MAX Suave Gold Edition
- City Bodywear Jor Underwear on Sale £18
- City Bodywear now has SUKREW in Green
- Dead Good Undies 20% off your purchase, use coupon code NOV20 at checkout to get your discount
- Check out the out new Leather Look from Modus Vivendi [Dead Good Undies]
- Nasty Pig now also available at Dead Good Undies
DID YOU KNOW????
95% of the items that we review, we pay for ourselves. Regardless, sometimes things don't go the way we plan them to go and when that happens we clean up the items really good and then put them up for sale in our shop at a deep discount for you to grab for yourself.
If you don't see anything there and would like to support us directly feel free to make a donation. We would love it! Another way to support us would be to visit and shop at our friends below.