turnipHed is the Chief Editor at TURNIPSTYLE, Presenter & Producer of THE VOICE OF TURNIPSTYLE. The lifestyle magazine and podcast for [GBTQ+] Men.
HELP SUPPORT TURNIPSTYLE BY VISITING & SHOPPING AT...
OOOPS UrbanGuyTO almost lost a nut, yet we soldiered on.
This show is a FULL one. Full bulging pouch and butt cheeks peeking out kind of show.
New launches, new developments, new cocktails…
BTW — this is LUCKY 13 — turnipHed‘s favourite number!
Snap the Strap:
- Retouch on the NFL open Gay Athlete Topic & Diversity Training
- We had an omission in last week’s episode that we wanted to address
- Olympics and Human Rights comes up again
- Arizona really blew a fuck wad out of its ass
- Canada “threatens” to cut ties with Uganda
- HRC releases a video about; Brian Brown, Scott Lively and Paul Cameron ((I need to go shower now, I feel dirty))
- turnipHed talks about an upcoming review and the gear he has worn over the past week
- UrbanGuyTO talks about the gear he has worn over his short week and what we can expect for an in-depth review
- Short and sweet Drawers from my Drawers segment but still so sexy
- Raw Studio relaunch exclusively at Jockstrap Central
- Please shop at Mensuas before the closing ceremonies to support the Russian Freedom Fund. Use code UPRISINGLV at check out to get 10% off and Mensuas will donate $1 for EVERY item purchased
- Fort Troff has been busy with launching new shit; FT Grunt Jock and an upgrade on their Nylon Sling.
- Raw Dawg 2.0 arrived last week. Yup we tried it out.
Links for you to check out:
- HRC video about; Brian Brown, Scott Lively and Paul Cameron
- Wentworth Miller giving a candid speach at an HRC Gala
- Meat Shield
- Raw Studio
- Nylon String
- NPR: Wait, Wait Don’t Tell Me
- Russian Freedom Fund
As always we love to hear from you. Remember to subscribe to us on iTunes or listen to us on Stitcher Radio. Leave your comments below, email us or give us a call. 206.337.6691 – follow us on Twitter; @turnipHed, @turnipHedUndies, @SpandexGear, @turnipStyle – keep it geared!
DID YOU KNOW????
95% of the items that we review, we pay for ourselves. Regardless, sometimes things don't go the way we plan them to go and when that happens we clean up the items really good and then put them up for sale in our shop at a deep discount for you to grab for yourself.
If you don't see anything there and would like to support us directly feel free to make a donation. We would love it! Another way to support us would be to visit and shop at our friends below.