Welcome back! We have returned to the studio to offer you one of our outstanding shows. Thanks to all of those people that took part in all the fun with our LIVE shows. Plus again a HUGE thanks to Shirtless Jay and Ryan Russell for joining us!
turnipHed has been getting flack for watching the Olympics in Rio. He explains why he is so passionate about the Olympics and sport. Here are links to the commercials that both turnipHed and UrbanGuyTO referred to;
- Make shift Wheelchair Basketball (turnipHed)
- My Someday (UrbanGuyTO)
- The Olympic Manifesto (turnipHed)
And just to make sure your face is still leaking, a beautiful tribute to Moms.
Since we are on the topic of the Olympics we speak to the rampant homophobia; from inappropriate comments made about the male divers all the way up to Nico Hine’s stunt with The Daily Beast and outstanding sexism.
- Why That Daily Beast Piece on Gay Sex Apps in Rio Is More Poisonous Than the Water
- Daily Mail Questions the masculinity of Chris Mears and Jack Laugher
- Top 10 Most Sexist Things To Occur At The 2016 Rio Olympics So Far
- Congrats girl! Fiancé of former Miss California scoops his 25th medal
Justin Trudeau, just an average everyday guy going swimming? You decide!
Leather Pride Toronto 2016 with Heart of the Flag Foundation congratulations to all the 2017 Title Holders.