turnipHed is the Chief Editor at TURNIPSTYLE, Presenter & Producer of THE VOICE OF TURNIPSTYLE. The lifestyle magazine and podcast for [GBTQ+] Men.
HELP SUPPORT TURNIPSTYLE BY VISITING & SHOPPING AT...
100 is slowly approaching and it’s crazy to think we have already done 98 episodes!
Thanks for tuning in again! WE love it.
Don’t forget to drop us a line! Voice mail, email or drop something in the “old fashioned mail” too!
This a great episode – we even go so far as call out Larry King and teach him a thing or two! Get out your suspenders boys!
- Rob says hello
- Voicemail from DrumMajorKev
- Voicemail from George in Dallas
- Package from Joe in Dallas
Huge thanks for the contact boys – it really helps the show out a lot![info]For each pair of 2(x)ist underwear you purchase, one pair of underwear will be donated to a Veteran in need.
This offer is valid for a limited time only. No codes are required.[/info]
SNAP THE STRAP
- Walk like a Dog! WTF does that even mean?
- Idiot Strings. Keep your gear together Big Fatty.
- Why do bad guys always have English Accents?
- Why does Calum McSwiggan think he needs to apologize for having bareback sex?
- 13 unbelievable “vintage homoerotic ads“. turnipHed has a theory as to why these are not homoerotic.
- Lifeguard gets a letter about the size of his anatomy. We think this is a total joke! Fake story.
- You may remember we talked about a Dude getting kicked out of the gym for wearing a speedo back in Episode 009: No Ifs Ands or Bluges about it.
- ‘Teen Wolf’ Star Tyler Posey reacts to co-star’s ‘Coming Out‘ with heartwarming story.
That is it for this week boys. Tune in next week!
Drop us a line for Episode 100!
DID YOU KNOW????
95% of the items that we review, we pay for ourselves. Regardless, sometimes things don't go the way we plan them to go and when that happens we clean up the items really good and then put them up for sale in our shop at a deep discount for you to grab for yourself.
If you don't see anything there and would like to support us directly feel free to make a donation. We would love it! Another way to support us would be to visit and shop at our friends below.