turnipHed is the Chief Editor at TURNIPSTYLE, Presenter & Producer of THE VOICE OF TURNIPSTYLE. The lifestyle magazine and podcast for [GBTQ+] Men.
HELP SUPPORT TURNIPSTYLE BY VISITING & SHOPPING AT...
Maybe we tried to be organized a little bit too hard and we got a little bit confused. Don’t worry you are still in line for a great show…
Some of the “housekeeping,” stuff we wanted to touch on from last show, ended up being more of a Snap the Strap discussion.
Big thanks to, ThatPeterG and RTCruiser for contacting us. You boys rock! Oh and thanks to “Larry” for the riveting conversation about shaving your pubes! [I am not being sarcastic]
Topics from Housekeeping and Snap the Strap
- 125 lawmakers urge US to deny spousal visas to diplomats from anti-gay countries
- Being a Trans Ally [Infographic]
- Hundreds sign Change.org petition calling for LGBTI community to ‘drop the T’
- Minister calls gay cure therapy ‘torture’ – as government rules out statutory ban
- Boxer Yusaf Mack Lied About Being ‘Drugged’ Into Gay Porn
- Is there a homophobia problem in PE classes? What are “unflattering uniforms?”
- France ends ban on gay men donating blood
Here is what is so cool about them, not only do they look fucking amazing on him but he talks about the construction and details that contributed to his opinion on this gear.
Plus he had an amusing anecdote to share about the listing on Ebay.
- Did you check out the new Jack Adams gear available at Jockstrap Central?
- aussieBum announces their SUMMER colours are now available! Perfect solution for us up in the Northern Hemisphere who need Resort Wear.
- Mensuas on the other cheek has announced that they have brought their Fall Colours online for you to take advantage of!
- UrbanGuyTO popped a boner for Xtremen at Mensuas.
DID YOU KNOW????
95% of the items that we review, we pay for ourselves. Regardless, sometimes things don't go the way we plan them to go and when that happens we clean up the items really good and then put them up for sale in our shop at a deep discount for you to grab for yourself.
If you don't see anything there and would like to support us directly feel free to make a donation. We would love it! Another way to support us would be to visit and shop at our friends below.