turnipHed is the Chief Editor at TURNIPSTYLE, Presenter & Producer of THE VOICE OF TURNIPSTYLE. The lifestyle magazine and podcast for [GBTQ+] Men.
HELP SUPPORT TURNIPSTYLE BY VISITING & SHOPPING AT...
This week was a tough week for us in figuring out our schedule. Our new normal night for recording was a holiday and UrbanGuyTO was with his family for dinner. We tried to meet on Sunday but turnipHed was hit with the flu over the weekend so that idea bombed. So we recorded Wednesday night.
That doesn’t leave much time for editing and production, on top of the hardware issues we had right at the end of the show while trying to save the file. If you hear any oddities, I apologise!
We would really appreciate your support if you could help out a bit visit our Donate page. We need to buy a new microphone wire, one of them has a break in it and cackles something fierce.
Plus this week the studio’s WiFi router gave out after 7 years of faithful service. We love our fans!
No real set focus on this episode but we did have stuff to talk about…
Snap the Strap
- Playboy magazine goes PG-13.
- UrbanGuyTO gets some Twitter action, even with some international flair.
- Age, Weight, PrEP Status: Hookup Apps’ Next Filtering Option – Or is this step a further tool in discrimination. Add this to the “no fats, no fems” conversation. Read the article here.
- 44% of gay men wouldn’t have sex with someone HIV positive, according to a new survey released in the UK. Read the article here.
UrbanGuyTO got some new gear for himself, his shaft was craving it. He talks about it on this episode and promises to follow up with a posting about his thoughts and findings…
- Sukrew White Brief – purchased by UrbanGuyTO from Jockstrap Central
- Raw Studio Y-Jock – purchased by UrbanGuyTO from Jockstrap Central
- Check out this fun article about the Top 10 Halloween Costumes.
- Northbound Leather Annual Fashion and Fetish Show – Chakra for details.
- Andrew Christian has a Halloween Costume Contest on. Details are here.
- Check out the Andrew Christian Spirit Day promotion. Links and details here.
- Hot new gear hit Dead Good Undies this week. Read more here and here oh and HERE.
DID YOU KNOW????
95% of the items that we review, we pay for ourselves. Regardless, sometimes things don't go the way we plan them to go and when that happens we clean up the items really good and then put them up for sale in our shop at a deep discount for you to grab for yourself.
If you don't see anything there and would like to support us directly feel free to make a donation. We would love it! Another way to support us would be to visit and shop at our friends below.