turnipHed is the Chief Editor at TURNIPSTYLE, Presenter & Producer of THE VOICE OF TURNIPSTYLE. The lifestyle magazine and podcast for [GBTQ+] Men.
HELP SUPPORT TURNIPSTYLE BY VISITING & SHOPPING AT...
Well we did it, this time we got all our ginch in the drawer and got the little show out to you!
We just have to move on and accept that 44 is gone forever.
We do a quick recap of what happened in Las Vegas, as this was an important event for The Voice of turnipStyle and Pride48. We talk about our live show and the awesome Underwear Party!
Part of our Snap the Strap discussion we turn towards analyzing who our audience is and how our horizons are expanding.
Then we talk about a new initiative in Australia to keep drug users out of the clubs. Plus there has been a Violation of the Gear Drawer. A seriously tragic event.
- Introducing new segments; FootLocker Review and Web Review
- We have at to drop the Retro Gear Review, tune in for the reason why!
- Drawers from My Drawers – we talk about a gift given to turnipHed from RT Cruiser, a faithful listener.
- Jockstrap Central has launched the newest Nasty Pig Line
- Fort Troff has been highlighting some awesome new gear, visit them and check it out?
- Has any one tried the Cock & Ball Sheath from Fort Troff? If so tell us about it!
- turnipHed shares some sad news on the fate of the other podCast he was involved in and the emergence of a new podCast that you should keep your eyes open for titled Tuque and Beanie.
- We have some very exciting news; JockedBoy has joined the writing team at turnipStyle.com, please read his new articles and reviews as they are published and join us in making him feel at home here!
DID YOU KNOW????
95% of the items that we review, we pay for ourselves. Regardless, sometimes things don't go the way we plan them to go and when that happens we clean up the items really good and then put them up for sale in our shop at a deep discount for you to grab for yourself.
If you don't see anything there and would like to support us directly feel free to make a donation. We would love it! Another way to support us would be to visit and shop at our friends below.