turnipHed is the Chief Editor at TURNIPSTYLE, Presenter & Producer of THE VOICE OF TURNIPSTYLE. The lifestyle magazine and podcast for [GBTQ+] Men.
HELP SUPPORT TURNIPSTYLE BY VISITING & SHOPPING AT...
Snap the Strap
Few topics that came up here and some links for you to look at.
- Nudity at Toronto Pride – we touch on the subject again, take a look at the legality of it all.
- turnipHed runs into the “Perky Pecker” dude in the elevator and spots some nudity while “oot & aboot”
- Quick catch up on the week and another hottie spotted for the “Cutie Quotient”
- turnipHed responds to some chatter on Facebook about what to wear when running. Do you need to spend a lot of money? Is there certain attire your should or have to wear?
- UrbanGuyTO blows it out over an episode of Glee. Disney this was an EPIC FAIL.
- Pulling out some Drawers from My Drawers, UrbanGuyTO grabs a pair of Jockeys, that are sadly discontinued. However, both of us suggeset this; Jockey Micro-Fibre Sport Active Brief
- Retro Gear Review – this actually comes from the Retro line at baskit, the Retro Striped Bikini (on sale)
- turnipHed‘s Review – Covermale Pouch Enhancing Thong
- Until midnight tonight; 50% off at Rockwood when you use coupon code “turnipStyle“
- Gear it up with Jockstrap Central and save 15% – details here
- New Underwear – Zylas – I found it at online retailers; Mensuas, Moda Audaci & Skiviez
- New this week from C-IN2; Culture Club Prints. Available in; Jock, Lo No Show Brief & Army Trunk. $24-$30
- CoxSox has extended their Easter Sale; 10-30% off the entire range plus 10% off the new additions.
- 2EROS.com has introduced a new “JOCK” line for those looking for athletic underwear
- International Jock has a whole bunch of brand new stuff from Diesel, King Style, Calvin Klein, Modus Vivendi, Hugo Boss, G-Star & Emporio Armani
- Andrew Christian has a couple days left on the Swimwear 20% off sale, coupon code “20SWIM“
- Did you see the new swimwear from aussieBum? Freshhh Coast? Take a look at the video here.
The collection of photos we had compiled for this episode was too large so you can view the gallery here.
DID YOU KNOW????
95% of the items that we review, we pay for ourselves. Regardless, sometimes things don't go the way we plan them to go and when that happens we clean up the items really good and then put them up for sale in our shop at a deep discount for you to grab for yourself.
If you don't see anything there and would like to support us directly feel free to make a donation. We would love it! Another way to support us would be to visit and shop at our friends below.