A long time native of Toronto, Canada, UrbanGuyTO (SpandexGear) was invited by turnipHed to begin blogging about their mutual interest in LGBT issues, men’s underwear and swimwear! Loud, often opinionated you’ll always find UrbanGuyTO ready to engage in a friendly and open, non-judgemental discussion about any fetish, kink and sex-positive topic of interest to the LGBT community.
HELP SUPPORT TURNIPSTYLE BY VISITING & SHOPPING AT...
In the most unique presentation I can remember, he presented me with a Justice League Lunch Box and filled it with underwear and fetish underwear for me!
Here are the contents:
- Authentic Dog Tags with message ((You’ll have to get close sometime if you wanna know what they say))
- Coffee Crisp Chocolate Bar ((It’s an inside joke. I love chocolate bars but do not consider the Coffee Crisp to be a bar, but a cookie.))
- Canada Flag Patch (for my “new” flightsuit)
- Intymen Euro Boxer (Red)
- Intymen Mesh Briefs (Black and Red)
- Good Devil Extra Mini Thong (Black)
- Jockey No Fly Briefs (White)
And various flyers for yet more gear I should consider adding to my ever growing collection.
Thank you turnipHed!
DID YOU KNOW????
95% of the items that we review, we pay for ourselves. Regardless, sometimes things don't go the way we plan them to go and when that happens we clean up the items really good and then put them up for sale in our shop at a deep discount for you to grab for yourself.
If you don't see anything there and would like to support us directly feel free to make a donation. We would love it! Another way to support us would be to visit and shop at our friends below.