For those of you who were smart and COOL enough to listen to Episode 16: Got Shaft? you will remember that I talked about how much I really hate that annoying, scratchy, pain-in-the-ass » 01 tag in the bag or sometimes front, of my gear.
So who else but Andrew Christian to get rid of it, be proud of it and bring us a full line of tagless garments.
Who looks at a tag on their garment any way after they buy it – UrbanGuyTO
If you can easily remove the tag on your mattress, why can’t I do the same on my underwear – turnipHed
So here in a brand new colour is the boxer and I gotta say this, damn these look good.
Now I am on record as saying that I am not much of a boxer dude, just because of the way they fit on my thick thighs. I even have had this trouble with some spandex tights while running….they RIDE UP.
I have had the chance to slip some Andrew Christian boxers on when my “buddy” was in the shower cleaning up after…ahem, sure did find them super comfy and cozy.
Here is what Andrew Christian says about these…
Finally! Introducing the Andrew Christian Tagless boxer for the ultimate in comfort.
This style is made from the softest fabric in our collection for superior comfort.
With our anatomically correct pouch your package falls naturally into the super soft snuggle pouch to create a truly enjoyable unique wearing experience.
Our pouch virtually eliminates sticking, squashing, re-adjusting, sweating and chafing.
This underwear is constructed from super soft rayon made from super soft bamboo fiber.
The waistband features our Ultra Slimming Elastic with extra stretch to reduce the appearance of your waistline.
Here are the Product Features they brag about…
- Tagless for extra comfort » 02
- Feels like you’re not wearing any underwear at all » 03
- Hang free design with no hidden cups or pads
- Extra room in front, just where you need it
- Anatomically correct pouch
- Regular/Slim fit…great for EVERY body type
- 95% cotton, 5% polyester/spandex…for great stretch and recovery » 04
- Machine wash warm, no bleach, low heat dry, do not iron » 05
- Designed in Los Angeles, U.S.A.
- Sides measure around 6.5″ (17cm) from top of waistband to leg opening
- 1 3/8 inch (3.5 cm) contrast logo elastic waistband
- 3/8 inch enclosed elastic at legs
Here Are the Foot Notes…
Don’t forget to go back up and keep reading….